Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Cooking!?!

 



Thank you for taking a time to visit my page and I hope this is just the beginning of it. You are free to follow me here at my blog and even free to message me anytime. These pictures below are the latest pics we got about eating... =)

Yes, I'm cooking. I'm may not be a chef who went to an culinary school but I definitely could cook anything I want; especially if what my family wants. I'm a 29 year old stay at home wife and I have a picky eater of a husband. He likes meat a lot and I'm more of a vegetarian but not the religious one. I can have meat from time to time like when it's my hubby's day off. I eat fish when I don't feel like eating meat so basically you can find recipes here on almost about anything. I like to make experiments too on beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). I love desserts too! I don't throw out parties here at our home but I can definitely cook for my friends if they asked me to. We'd love to just munch some fingers foods while we get a light drink like wine or beer. Before when I was still working in the corporate world my husband and I would just love to eat out. We would eat anything we wanted to eat from street foods to fine dining...So obviously...we love to eat. Sometimes I joke around at my husband... I call him a miser everytime we go together at the mall and I want him to buy something for me like a dress or a shoes or just about anything that looks fancy for me he would say "we'll get it next time ok?" but when I told him I'm starving and without a doubt he would say "where would you like to eat?". We eat too much all the time and I came to realized that we are spending too much on food already so why not just cook for ourselves at home. It lessens the effort of going out and less the tip for the waiters. That's why I started cooking again (I learned cooking since I was in my 3rd grade). Instead of  having our meals from the resto or from the corner store where you'll never know how they cook the food you eat but in your own kitchen, you get the chance to select the best quality of the food you serve on your plate with spending too much... I hope to share all I know about cooking and also you are free to share yours. 

1 comment: