Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stir-fried Mushroom and Asparagus



Healthy and delicious stir fried recipe that fits on your budget and the whole family will sure love plus its easy to cook.
We went to Baguio City last weekend to feast on food with my hubby. We went to many different resto for the whole day and one thing I haven’t tasted was the stir fried spicy mushroom. It looks so yummy from the menu but I really wonder why I never ordered it. I feast too much on pasta I guess and salads. That is why I cooked my own version of it. I surely loved it I even cooked a soup version of it and my hubby liked it so much he ask if there’s still leftovers the next morning. But for now I’ll share the stir fried recipe then later on the soup. 
For the complete recipe please proceed here http://gomestic.com/cooking/stir-fried-mushroom-and-asparagus/

No comments:

Post a Comment